Le Sat, 30 Nov 2013 23:04:38 +0100, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) <yannick_duchene at yahoo.fr> a écrit:
Also, while I'm not to beg it, just as a suggestion only if it's possible: when the “Symbols” pan is docked at the bottom of the Isabelle text pan, it could be handy if the text pan could scroll so that the position at the caret is always visible. Actually, if the caret is near the bottom of the text pan, then pushing the “Symbols” button to show the symbols pan, the latter may hide the text where the caret is located, which is not very pleasant.

Another UI related tiny one: when on the “Documentation” pan, I click on document a row, then close the PDF reader, then click again on the same row, the document does not opens any‑more. I have to click on another row, then click on the former again. I guess that's because jEdit can't know if the document is still opened, and probably it supposes it still is, and in such a case, a click on the row which is already selected, is probably supposed to result into the document opened twice. So, may be an option could be to be able to reopen a document whose row is already selected, with a double‑click, instead of a single‑click (and to keep the single‑click to open a document whose row is not selected).

Note: I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32 bits, if ever that matters and as I don't know if the behaviour I described above occurs on all platforms.