[isabelle] 2013-1-RC1 'Find' GUI should wrap query string into "..."

Hi Makarius,

thanks for publishing 2013-1-RC1 – looks great!

I gave the new Find GUI a try.  Nice to see that it supports the same
Unicode symbol Tab completions as the main editor window.

However it took me a while that the GUI counterpart of

find_theorems "..."

is to enter "..." (including the quotes!) into the GUI input form,
whereas I would have expected that I can simply enter ... without the
quotes.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/