Re: [isabelle] 2013-1-RC1 'Find' GUI should wrap query string into "..."

> if you don't expect to enter quotes in the GUI input line, how do you delimit multiple patterns from each other?

Oh, I didn't even know that you could pass multiple patterns to
find_theorems – thanks for pointing out!  Maybe that's the trap of a
GUI: that it suggests simplicity where the underlying commands actually
are not that simple.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/