Dear all,

Something I noticed after switching my brain to beginners mode and starting Isabelle "for the first time".

It might be helpful if Isabelle/jEdit would provide some more tool tips. I'm talking especially about the following buttons (with some very crude suggestions attached):

  - Find (e.g., "Search for existing facts")
  - Output (e.g., "Isabelle's reply to the command at the cursor position")
  - Sledgehammer (e.g., "Apply external provers to the current proof goal")
  - Symbols (e.g., "A collection of available mathematical symbols")
- Documentation (e.g., "Documents describing all things Isabelle and examples") - Sidekick (I have no clue... I never use it myself; could somebody enlighten me about its use cases?) - Theories (e.g., "Collection of all loaded theories (a red(?) bar indicates how much of each theory has still to be processed)")

cheers

chris