[isabelle] 2013-1-RC1: clicking on a README file in the documentation panel doesn't go to it if it's open already

Hi Makarius,

a minor bug in Isabelle2013-1-RC1: suppose I open a README-like file in
the documentation panel, and then switch to some other file.  When I
click the file's documentation panel entry once more, nothing happens,
probably because the documentation panel thinks "the file is already
open anyway".  But I would expect that this action takes me back to the
file.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/