Dear all,

I find that on my machine (running the notorious 64bit Fedora 19 with Gnome) when using the Sledgehammer panel, very often (it feels like the majority of cases) after clicking "Apply", "Cancel" has no effect (the whole buffer is grayish highlighted). In such cases sometimes clicking "Apply" again actually cancels the ATPs, but sometimes only restarting Isabelle/jEdit helps (or maybe I would have to wait longer than 1 minute).

cheers

chris