Re: [isabelle] *.desktop entries and Arch packages [Re: Isabelle2013-1-RC2 available for testing]

> Anyway, we should work out the Gentoo problem with C-B for explicit
> completion in Isabelle/jEdit.

As I have just realised this may be a different problem than what I had
thought:
https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/issue/18/word-completion-by-keyboard-shortcut-ctrl#comment-6401431

> For Gentoo it will
> be more difficult, since I can't make my own installation of it in
> finite time.

Anyway, I'll be happy to test anything on Gentoo for you, maybe even
other users' problems, given precise instructions.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/