Re: [isabelle] RC2 for testing; Toplevel.timing has no affect anymore

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

SIDEKICK AND ISABELLE-MARKUP

I try to get timing from using "isabelle-markup" in the drop-down box in Sidekick, but it's very unresponsive, and it's hard to get the tree expanded in sync with where I'm at in the document, so it doesn't work.

That low-level approach to inspect document markup is obsolete, as far as timing is concerning.

Slowness or unresponsiveness here might mean you just have a very big text with lots of markup. If there are other reasons for that, there might be a genuine problem, but from the description so far there is no indication.