[isabelle] Isabelle 2013-1 RC2 (Documentation)

Hi,

I am not sure if the we can assume that documentation is updated
already, but
in section 6.3.1 (Relations) of the Isabelle/HOL Tutorial, relation
composition
is now labelled as 'relcomp_unfold" and not as 'rel_comp_def'.
There may be some more inconsistencies.

Moreover, 'thm mem_Collect_eq' does not pretty print in the Output
pane  exactly like in the tutorial documentation.

Cheers
--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)