Re: [isabelle] Isabelle 2013-1 RC2 (Documentation)

Thanks for the report, and I have fixed 'rel_comp_def', but not the other one,
which I leave to its author. Unfortunately that part of the book was not written
with sustainability in mind, i.e. no antiquotations, and hence it is virtually
impossible to keep it up-to-date. But since the proofs in there do not reflect
the state of the art anymore either, let's just say that anything in that
tutorial needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Tobias