Re: [isabelle] Evaluation of record expressions

Dear Jasmin,

Indeed, that was my fault. I work with custom theories where this symbol is treated as "<" (less relation) and I forgot to replace it. Hope you could somehow help me now. My goal is just to make isabelle split all possible cases as they are finite and then solve every case for itself. Thanks!

Regards
Michael