Re: [isabelle] RC2 for testing; Toplevel.timing has no affect anymore

On 10/14/2013 12:08 PM, Makarius wrote:
And yes, the NEWS item refers to what you see in Isabelle2013-1-RC2 already. I merely updated the NEWS to make more clear how it works.

I've also tried once again on Windows that timing of some 'apply' command also works. Of course, you need to set the timing threshold to something that is sufficiently small (even 0.0).

There's a reason for most everything.

The default of 0.1ms threshold prevents anything less than 100ms from showing the time in the tooltip window.

I change the threshold to 0.0, all the commands show up in the timing panel with their times, but only commands with a time of 100ms or greater give a time in the tooltip window.

I tested it out on an install where I let "Isabelle2013-1-RC2.exe" do everything by default, and I changed no options.

Thanks for the new features,
GB