[isabelle] Isabelle2013-1-RC3 available for testing

Dear Isabelle users,

here is another release candidate:

  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2013-1-RC3

Notable changes wrt. Isabelle2013-1-RC2:

  * Minor tuning of Isabelle/HOL library and tools.

  * Minor tuning of some Isabelle/jEdit GUI aspects.

  * More documentation for Isabelle/jEdit.

  * More robust socket IO between Isabelle/ML and Isabelle/Scala
    (relevant for Windows).

See also https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release for the main website where the final stage before Isabelle2013-1 is organized. There is also a link to an issue tracker on the same Bitbucket site.

Observations from testing release candidates may be discussed here on isabelle-users (not isabelle-dev), on the bitbucket tracker, or via private mail.

I am on vacation from 17-Oct-2013 to 04-Nov-2013. When I return I will pick up all loose threads on isabelle-users and the bitbucket tracker, and head on towards the final release.