[isabelle] Autocompletion in 2013-1

Hi,

I have upgraded to 2013-1, and found that autocompletion did not work as
before:
      * Previously, I could type "bul<TAB>" to get ∙, now I have to
        write "\bul<TAB>" or "\<bul<TAB>".
      * There were very useful shortcuts like "=_<TAB>" for \<^bsub>,
        these seem to be missing right now.

Is that just a stetting somewhere whose default has changed or is there
a deeper reason and a new way to enter such things efficiently?

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner