Re: [isabelle] [isabelle-dev] Partial functions

On 5/22/2013 6:44 AM, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:
For example,

definition f :: "nat => nat option" where
"f x = (if x : {1,2,3} then Some .... else None)"

Then, "dom f" returns the domain of f as {1,2,3} and "ran f" the range of f. There are a few more operations defined in theory Map, in particular map_of. Option.bind in theory Option is used for function composition.