Re: [isabelle] Evaluation of record expressions

Hi Thomas, hi all,

Thank you for your answer. I am using some kind of "framework" so that expression is defined as followed:

definition bound_of :: "('a ⇒ 'b::complete) ⇒ 'b"
where     "bound_of P ≡ THE b. isLub UNIV (P ` UNIV) b"

There are also some Lemmas regarding to "bound_of" but none which exactly fits my goal. But that makes it impossible for me to change it nor to fix the second problem because this is just a subgoal of another lemma and I just unfolded the definition. Or could you find any way to improve it?
Any answers would be appreciated :)

Michael