Re: [isabelle] Problems with elder Isabelle Versions under MacOSX Maverick

Same problem.
Mavericks is distributed without any JDK.
No workaround. You have to install the required JDK to solve the problem.

Luca.
All problems in computer science can be solved by another level of indirection, except for the problem of too many layers of indirection.

– David J. Wheeler