Re: [isabelle] How to delete rules applied by clarify

Here is a partial answer to my question that I found when inspecting the
problem further:

  The classical reasoner is set up to add, for each introduction rule,
also an elimination rule that is produced by "swapping" the intro-rule,
i.e. resolving with "~ P ==> (~ R ==> P) ==> R".
This creates the rule that I found in the safep_netpair - component,
from the "subsetI" - rule.

It looks like it is not possible to get rid of the swapped rule while
keeping the original rule?

--
  Peter