Re: [isabelle] Incomplete goal may cause proof methods of later goals to loop.

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014, bnord wrote:

When inserting my previous example 6 times I get no feedback in the sixth version. (The first four loop the fifth yields feedback the sixth doesn't. I have two cores with four threads, I've set parallel proofs to two.)

I just reported this to make sure it's on such a list and maybe increase it's relative priority a little.

So far this does not disprove my reasing.

Just the standard game:

  * What is your hardware precisely?

  * What is your operating system?

  * What is your Isabelle version?

  * What are your Isabelle options for "threads" and "parallel_proofs"?