Re: [isabelle] Please make OCaml and Ruby part of the Cygwin distribution

On 14-04-22 10:33, Makarius wrote:
I did look at it, but not very systematically.  Here are a few notes:

Thanks for the notes. They should come in handy eventually, but the solution is to stay native and use ML, or check out.

It took me about 20 days to get basic regular expressions, with Larry Paulson's help, and about 7 days to get it out of my system that I need to use the features of the other languages that were a workaround solution.

With ML I get speed up front. If I build the heap, I get more speed.

Regards,
GB