[isabelle] Simpl References Reasoning

Hello all,

I have been using Schirmer's Simpl for the past couple of months now.
I am stuck when trying to reason with a procedure that deals with
references.  In particular, I cannot discharge the procedure's
specification when the procedure calls other procedures that allocate
memory and set field values.

I am attaching a theory that illustrates the issues I have.  This theory
contains:
1) A globals_memory hoarestate, containing a list of allocated
references and a free counter of available memory.  Taken straight out
of the examples of the AFP SIMPL distro.

2) A globals_First hoarestate that declares a data structure that just
holds a single field of int type

3) A procedure First() that is, in essence, a constructor.

4) A globals_Second hoarestate which contain two fields each one being a
"ref => ref".  The intent is to model a data structure that contains
references to other structures.

5) A Second_1 procedure that is a constructor accepting a two