Re: [isabelle] Please make OCaml and Ruby part of the Cygwin distribution

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

On 14-04-22 10:33, Makarius wrote:
 - Load all files relatively to the implicit master directory of the
   enclosing theory.  This avoids absolute file-system references, and
   keeps your application "portable", i.e. you don't have to ask people to
   put things into a specific place.

Relative paths are desirable, so I still need that.

fun thy_path thy = File.platform_path(Thy_Load.master_directory thy)

My hint was more basic that this. Your ML_file references where all absolute, but by just removing a prefix it becaume relative to the master directory of the enclosing theory, and thus became "portable".