Re: [isabelle] Please make OCaml and Ruby part of the Cygwin distribution

Le Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:27:41 +0200, Gottfried Barrow <igbi at gmx.com> a écrit:
If I hadn't been following the occasional discussions about ML vs. OCaml, such as between you and Mark Adams, I might be complaining about how imperfect ML is, but consistency is everything in logic, so not a complaint enters my mind about Isabelle/ML.

Please, do you remember the thread's subject and date? I would be interested in reading it.