[isabelle] Excluding theories from the session_graph output

Hi,

I’m surprised how often, when googling some problem I’m having, I find
me asking the question somewhen in the past. Unfortunately, there was
not always an answer, so let me try again – maybe things have changed
since then:

I have am preparing an AFP submission that should contain a session
graph. It also contains a theory (“Everything”) that includes everything
and will \input’ed in the introduction, so it is not visible as a Theory
to the user. Currently, it shows up in the session graph (which is
confusing, makes the graph layout less nice and pulls in the also not
interesting TaTeXsugar theory).

Can I prevent isabelle from including that theory in the session graph?

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner