[isabelle] ISABELLE WORKSHOP 2014 Call for submissions (Reminder)
- To: Isabelle Users List <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] ISABELLE WORKSHOP 2014 Call for submissions (Reminder)
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:32:23 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.4.0
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 11 - less than 2 weeks away!
Call for Papers
ISABELLE WORKSHOP 2014
July 13, 2014, Vienna, Austria
Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2014) http://vsl2014.at/itp
and the Vienna Summer of Logic http://vsl2014.at/
This informal workshop will again bring together Isabelle users and
developers. Participants are invited to present their research and projects,
including applications of Isabelle, internal developments, add-on tools, and
reports on work in progress. If you have missed the ITP deadline, this is an
excellent oppotunity to announce to the world your proof of the XYZ Theorem
or present some nifty new proof procedure!
The worshop will include demonstrations of recent Isabelle devlopments.
There will also be opportunities to discuss issues of interest to the
Please submit a paper (or extended abstract) of up to 20 pages in pdf. These
will be reviewed informally and accepted papers will be distributed on the
FLoC USB stick and the workshop web page. There are no formal proceedings.
Submission site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isabelle2014
* Submission deadline: May 11
* Notification of acceptance: May 25
* Workshop: July 13
Organisers: Tobias Nipkow, Larry Paulson and Makarius Wenzel
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and