Re: [isabelle] Symbol Shortcuts vs. LaTeX code

Hi,

Am Montag, den 28.04.2014, 11:03 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Is there maybe a way of entering a \ that prevents a following auto
> completion? I tried “\\cite” (which would be a way that I would have
> discovered without reading documentation), but that does not work.

a quite horrible workaround is adding

\catcode`\|=0 %

to your preamble, and then simply write your LaTeX commands with |
instead of \. It will break any real occurrence of | in the code and
look really strange, but at least your workflow is uninterrupted. If |
is not good, other characters might work.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner