[isabelle] outputting colours in isabelle documents

Hello,

I have a question on the Isabelle document preparation using the command

  isabelle build -D MySession

Is there an elegant way of outputting different colours? Eg Isabelle code in black and the latex text in between in blue?

At the moment I am doing this by explicitly changing the colour inside the text{*…*} but that is tedious and, moreover, does not allow me to change the colour of the Isabelle code.

Any help?

Best wishes,

Alexander