[isabelle] Tab completion slow in Isabelle2014-RC2

When typing fast and using tab completion in Isabelle204-RC2 I often end up with e.g. "sle<tab>" instead of "sledgehammer" when the system is under some load. In 2013-2 no matter how hard I try I always get the completion. I believe that I have changed all relevant settings to intermediate/0.

Best
    Benedikt