Re: [isabelle] Tab completion slow in Isabelle2014-RC2

On Fri, 8 Aug 2014, bnord wrote:

 For sledgehammer in particular, the canonical way is to use the
 Sledgehammer panel instead of inserting a command.
Have you tried setting up the sledgehammer panel on a regular 1080p display? There's just not enough vertical space to have the editor, the output and the Sledgehammer panel for my taste. Switching views or using the mouse is not an option for me. Also I'd like some marker in the text showing me "here is some sledgehammer instance running click me to get to the results".

Mobile devices have strange screen formats, but the dockable window manager allows to dock left or right, too.

The "Locate" button of the panel indicates where the presently active instance is located.