[isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2 cursor moveable but no text input.

I find the following behaviour confusing:

In Isabelle/jEdit 2014-RC2 when the editor panel loses the focus there stays a cursor in the editor pane. I can move this cursor using the arrow keys etc. but cannot enter text at the position.

In 2013-2 there was no cursor in the editor but also I often was unhappy that the focus was lost just because I selected some sledgehammer result or similar. Ideally the text input should stay with the editor panel if one selects an area where one cannot enter text.

Best
    Benedikt