Re: [isabelle] Changing axiom names in a locale

How about using abbreviations?

locale l begin
definition foo ...
end

locale l2 = l begin
abbreviation bar where "bar == foo"
end

Best,
Andreas

On 11/08/14 20:52, Eddy Westbrook wrote:
Btw, is there a similar command for declaring alias names for definitions in the imported locale as well?

Thanks,
-Eddy