Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:

I opened Raw Output after the greyout. I'll keep Raw Output open the whole time when I continue testing.

OK, thanks.

Some more details about jEdit dockables: the instance gets created the first time you open it in the dock and it remains active while visually closed; it is detroyed only via explicit undocking. In contrast, a floating instance exists exactly during the livetime of the visible window.