[isabelle] Fwd: Open position on formal methods at Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Spark2014-discuss] Open position on formal methods at
Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:53:48 +0200
From: David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org>
To: coq-club at inria.fr, why3-club at lists.gforge.inria.fr,  Frama-C public
discussion <frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr>,
spark2014-discuss at lists.forge.open-do.org, bforum at listes.ifsttar.fr

Hello,

My research laboratory, Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europen, opened a
permanent researcher position (French "CDI"). A significant part of the
research work is going to be on formal methods in an industrial context:

  Opened position for an Advanced Software Research Engineer
    http://www.fr.mitsubishielectric-rce.eu/xindex.php?id=85

This position is not strictly related to Coq, Frama-C, SPARK, Why3 or B
tools but we are looking for people having a strong background in such
kind of tools and theories behind them.

Feel free to forward this announcement to other relevant mailing lists
(Isabelle, Agda, ...): I don't know or follow all the communities.

If you have questions or remarks, you can ask them directly to me.

Sincerely yours,
D. Mentré