Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC3: mouse offset and C-hover issue

Dear Makarius,

thanks for the reminder (I already forgot that this is caused by the JDK) and thanks for the hint.

I did not try your suggestion with OpenJDK yet since the issue disappeared with RC4, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

cheers

chris