[isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC4: Isabelle/jEdit action for C-hover

Dear Makarius,

Is there already an action (or command, I'm not sure on the naming here) in Isabelle/jEdit for whatever C-hover does internally. Then a keyboard shortcut could be assigned to it, avoiding the need to use the mouse.

I'm asking since while showing Isabelle/jEdit to others I often get the question whether it wasn't possible to avoid using the mouse.

Of course C-hover is possible recursively, which would not directly work with the keyboard currently (maybe if keyboard focus was transferred to the popup and there would be a cursor available?).

cheers

chris