Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC3: mouse offset and C-hover issue

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014, Christian Sternagel wrote:

I did not try your suggestion with OpenJDK yet since the issue disappeared with RC4, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Strange. I had tried it with Isabelle2014-RC4 myself, and doing this again the problem is still there -- using the "latest" Fedora 20 Heisenbug version, according to the update manager.