Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC3: mouse offset and C-hover issue

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014, Makarius wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014, Christian Sternagel wrote:

 I did not try your suggestion with OpenJDK yet since the issue disappeared
 with RC4, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Strange. I had tried it with Isabelle2014-RC4 myself, and doing this again the problem is still there -- using the "latest" Fedora 20 Heisenbug version, according to the update manager.

The difference is probably due to wmname, which I did not manage to install on Fedora.

If it works for you with that workaround, we can declare this thread closed, presuming that it is somehow subsumed by the Oracle announcement of jdk-7u67: "This release addresses a regression introduced in the most recent security update." The officially documented regression is quite different, but who knows how many unofficial changes there are.