[isabelle] Special character references in LaTeX

I am using LaTeX to write handouts about Isabelle/Isar for my students. This allows me to make reference, in the handouts, to nearly all of the special characters in the Symbols window in jEdit. Most of them have references in LaTeX which resemble those in the Symbols window, although some do not; for example, in LaTeX, I have to write cap instead of Inter, llbracket instead of lbrakk, and so on. My immediate problem is that there are a very few special characters whose LaTeX names I have not been able to find, even in my second edition of the LaTeX Companion. These include \<^bsub>, \<^esub>, \<^bsup>, \<^esup>, \<lbrace>, \<rbrace>, \<Midarrow>, \<midarrow>, and \<Tturnstile>. I don't want to have to draw these in by hand on my handouts. Is there any way I can get any of these to come out of LaTeX? Thanks! -Douglas
--
Prof. W. Douglas Maurer                Washington, DC 20052, USA
Department of Computer Science         Tel. (1-202)994-5921