[isabelle] Coloring of background of inner syntax

Hi all,

referring to Isabelle/jedit in RC4.

is it intentional that inner syntax has a background of color #ffecec,
which, depending on the screen you use, is displayed as white.

I have a screen where it is white, so I did not realize for long
time ... but if it is not displayed as white, it looks really ughly to
me, having the inner syntax in "boxes" of slightly red background.

If this is not intentional: Please change it in the default setup before
release.

Otherwise: Sorry for my bad taste ;) --- but you should think of picking
a color that is displayed properly on all common screens.

--
  Peter