Re: [isabelle] Coloring of background of inner syntax

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014, Peter Lammich wrote:

but you should think of picking a color that is displayed properly on all common screens.

That is virtually impossible: there are many possibilities to vary the color profile of the screen, both in software and in hardware. Moreover, the color profile of the user (eyesight) also varies.

I wonder if there is a systematic approach to that problem, although I don't have the ambition at the moment to adress such extreme corner cases.

Instead the Plugin Options / Isabelle / Rendering allow the user to re-adjust colors to whatever he sees fit. Note that many color entries have an alpha channel.