[isabelle] Error messages in RC2014-RC4

Dear Makarius,

Maybe it is a little too late for that, but I have just noticed that error
messages in the RC4 version are showing a strange typographical
symbol. I think there is something to be adjusted here. See image
for an example. I am using the Windows version.

The messages are fine in the current official version (2013-2).

Best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)