[isabelle] Call for participation : VTSA 2014
Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems and Applications
October 27-31, 2014, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
The summer school on verification technology, systems & applications focuses on fundamental aspects of verification techniques, their implementation, and their use for concrete applications. It is organised by the Universities of Liège and of Luxembourg, the Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik in Saarbrücken, and the Inria Research Center in Nancy, and will take place at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust in University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg from October 27-31, 2014. This year it is a co-located event with ICFEM 2014, which will be held in Luxembourg from November 3-7, 2014. PhD students can apply scholarships in order to attend the conference ICFEM 2014 as well. More details are available on the Web site http://icfem2014.uni.lu.
The following speakers have agreed to lecture at the school:
- Nikolaj Bjorner: Software Verification by Solving Horn Clauses
- Laura Kovács: Symbolic Computation and Theorem Proving in Program Analysis
- Joel Ouaknine: A Survey of Program Termination: Practical and Theoretical Challenges
- Jaco van de Pol: Scalable Multi-core Model Checking: Technology & Applications of Brute Force
- Helmut Veith: Model Checking of Fault-Tolerant Distributed Algorithms
Participation to the school is free to anybody holding at least a bachelor degree or equivalent; it includes the lectures, daily coffee and lunch breaks, and a school dinner. Attendance is limited to 40 participants. Please apply electronically by sending an email to Eugen Denerz (edenerz_AT_mpi-inf.mpg.de) including
- a one-page CV,
- an application letter explaining your interest in the school and your experience in the area, and
- a copy of your bachelor (or equivalent or higher) certificate.
The deadline for application is September 05, 2014. Notification of acceptance will be given by September 12, 2014.
Full details can be found on the school Web page at http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/VTSA14/.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and