[isabelle] Tutorial on Isabelle available

Dear all,

here is material for an Isabelle Tutorial I recently held
at the LRI in our group in a doctorate seminary.

https://www.lri.fr/~wolff/tutorials/2014-LRI-isabelle-tutorial/index.html

It is more detailed than other introductory tutorial
texts, but more abstract than, say, the reference manuals,
and comes with a number of examples and exercises.
It is conceived as 3 blocks with 3 hours each.

The material evolved from a joint tutorial with Makarius
Wenzel, but major parts are my own view on the system;
the responsibility for all errors and inconsistencies is mine.

Best regards

bu