Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

On Do, 2014-11-20 at 14:25 +0100, Peter Lammich wrote:

> > It is just a reminder to everyone who sees practical relevant problems to
> > report them.  Something that fails at intervals of weeks or months is
> > merely a fine point (still to be considered eventually).  Something that
> > fails daily is getting in the way of practical work.
> >
> > But frequent and reliable failure also means it is relatively easy to pin
> > down and eliminate.

This is what syslog printed on my last grayout, which did not recover
itself:

Welcome to Isabelle/CAVA_Base (Isabelle2014: August 2014)
Isabelle protocol command failure: "Document.update"
exception DUP ~111048 raised (line 261 of "General/table.ML")

--
  Peter