Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

On 12/5/2014 12:24 PM, Gottfried Barrow wrote:
It's working so far. Thanks for the info.

With 64-bit Java it worked out and is working out because I set the environment with a batch file, and then I start 'isabelle' with a combination of a batch file and bash file like this:

BATCH:

start /MIN mintty.exe -i /Cygwin-Terminal.ico "%~dp0%~n0.bash"

BASH:

isabelle jedit -l HOL

If I try to use 'Isabelle2014.exe' directly, or us it in a batch file, I get a window that says, "Error starting Java VM".

It doesn't matter to me, but someone else may need the info to use 64-bit Java.

Regards,
GB