Re: [isabelle] running bibtex through document preparation

> "isabelle document" that is used implicitly here is smart enough to do it
> all, but you need to observe a canonical setup for the document.  I guess
> that above you don't have root.bib, but some other file.

Indeed, I had to symlink my bib file and it worked.

The next thing might be nitpicking but I better mention it: if I
change document/root.bib isabelle build does not produce a new pdf.
For that I need to change theory file like adding a space. Could
isabelle build check for the change of other files such as root.bib?

- Gergely