Re: [isabelle] Experimental tweaks to make HOL intuitionistic-by-default

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Josh Tilles wrote:

I've come across a few errors that are blocking my progress. I'm not sure what to do besides trying to become familiar with *all* of Isabelle's internals

As far as I can tell, there is nobody on this planet who is familiar with all of Isabelle's internals. In fact the situation is better imagined like this: http://toplowridersites.com/you-are-here-milky-way-galaxy/