Re: [isabelle] Experimental tweaks to make HOL intuitionistic-by-default

I totally goofed. The title of the book is "Introduction to higher order categorical logic”.

There’s a lot of category theory to get through before they give you a presentation of intuitionistic HOL. But possibly some paper does it more directly. Isabelle does indeed support intuitionistic logics, though with less automation than for classical ones. See Isabelle/IFOL.

Larry