Re: [isabelle] Report of Crash of Isabelle 2014

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014, Elsa L. Gunter wrote:

Dear Isabelle Maintainers,
When using Isabelle2014 on MacBook Pro running OCX 10.8.5 on a 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 8 Gg memory, while loading a collection of theories from the latest stable version of the Archive of Formal Proofs (the List-Infinite and JinjaThreads archives), I received the following Error message:

 Welcome to Isabelle/HOL (Isabelle2014: August 2014)
 Assertion failed: (baseAddr > (PolyWord*)obj && baseAddr <
 ((PolyWord*)obj)+length), function ScanAddressesInObject, file
 gc_mark_phase.cpp, line 439.