Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

> OK, I recommend to apply the tiny change from
> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/f4e9bd04e1d5 by editing
> Isabelle2014/src/Pure/General/table.ML accordingly, and rebooting (which
> will cause an automatic rebuild of logic images).
>
> If anything like that happens again, just keep me informed.

Again, a permanent grayout, which did not recover itself. This time,
syslog sais:

Welcome to Isabelle/CAVA_Base (Isabelle2014: August 2014)
Isabelle protocol command failure: "Document.update"
exception Thread "Thread creation failed" raised (line 48 of
"ML-Systems/polyml.ML")
Isabelle protocol command failure: "Document.update"
Undefined document version: -60998
Isabelle protocol command failure: "Document.remove_versions"
Attempt to remove execution version -60993

--
  Peter